- 1 tbsp. Rolling Meadow Dairy™ Butter
- 4 thin slices cured cooked ham, grass-fed and/or certified organic, nitrate-free is best
- 4 large free-range eggs
- ½ cup Creamed Spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional fresh basil, chives, parsley, chilies or hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly coat 4 muffin cups with butter or olive oil.
- Line 4 muffin cups with your thinly sliced ham, pushing down in the center and at the sides to form a cup. You want the ham to hang over the edges of your cup.
- Bake for 3–4 minutes in your preheated oven.
- Spoon ⅛ cup of creamed spinach into the ham cup & crack an egg on top.
- Return to oven for 12–15 minutes.
- When egg white has cooked through, they are done. This will give you a runny yolk. Cook 1–3 minutes longer if you like your yolks cooked through.
- Remove from muffin cups carefully using a large spoon & transfer to a plate. Optional Sprinkle with chopped basil, chives or parsley, chilies or hot sauce.