For Overnight Oats:
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup Rolling Meadow Dairy™ Greek Yogourt
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1¼ cup Rolling Meadow Dairy™ 3.8% Milk
- Pinch of kosher salt
For Turmeric Topping:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. raw cashews
- 1½ tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp. of sunflower seeds
- ½ tsp. fennel seeds, ground
- ½ tsp. turmeric, ground
- ½ cayenne pepper
- Combine oats, yogourt, flaxseed (if using), salt, and milk in a medium bowl. Cover and chill overnight.
- If desired, loosen mixture by stirring in a few more tablespoons of milk and let come to room temperature.
- Top as desired.
- Heat oil in a small pan over medium.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring constantly, until nuts are toasted, roughly 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Season with salt if desired.
- Top overnight oats with mixture.