- 3 baking potatoes
- coarse sea salt
- 1 onion caramelized
- 50 g of pancetta
- 1 head of kale, chopped
- 3 tbsp Rolling Meadow Dairy™ Grass Fed Butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Fill a shallow baking pan or cast iron skilled with coarse sea salt. Wash and scrub potatoes, puncturing them in a few places so steam can escape. Rub them in salt, then nestle them in for baking. Bake for about 1 hour, or until knife goes in without any resistance.
- While potatoes are baking caramelize the onions.
- In a small pan render pancetta until cooked. When onions are nice and caramelized add pancetta, then add in kale. If mix doesn’t begin to steam add a small splash of water and cook until kale is nice and wilted.
- Remove potatoes from oven, and brush off salt. Make a slit down the center of the potato and gently push from the ends to create a little pocket. Place one tablespoon of butter in the pocket. Stuff with kale, and season with salt and pepper as desired.