- 1 cup Rolling Meadow Dairy 2% Greek Yogourt
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil
- 1/3 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 green onions, bottoms removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
- Line a mesh strainer with cheese cloth and place over a large bowl.
- Pour blended mixture into the strainer and let sit in fridge for at least 1 hour (up to 12 hours).
- Discard liquid from large bowl and scrape Greek Yogourt Green Goddess dip out with a spatula. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Food for Thought
You can skip the straining process and use the mixture as a dressing for salads, power bowls, or anything else your little heart desires.