- 1 tub Rolling Meadow Dairy™ Plain Yogourt (500 g)
- 6 tbsp. maple syrup, divided (4 for yogourt, 2 for blueberries)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups blueberries
- 1½ lemons, juiced
- ¾ cup water
- In a large mixing bowl combine Rolling Meadow Dairy yogourt, 3 tablespoons of maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze for 15 minutes.
- Add blueberries, remaining maple syrup, lemon juice and water to a blender.
- Add blueberry mixture to yogourt layer. Allow to freeze for 30 more minutes. Insert popsicle sticks and continue freezing until solid (at least four hours).
Alternatively, if you don’t want the layered look, just blend everything together and add to popsicle molds. Allow to freeze for 30 minutes, insert popsicle sticks, and continue freezing until solid.