1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Rolling Meadow Unsalted Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Rolling Meadow 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup Rolling Meadow 2% Milk
1 3/4 cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsp Cardamom
1/3 cup Sliced Strawberries
1/3 cup Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream butter and sugar together.
3. Combine with the 1 egg and vanilla. Whisk until uniform.
4. Gently whip in the Greek yogurt with the milk and continue to whisk.
5. Add the flour and whisk batter.
6. Add baking powder and cardamom to the batter and continue to mix until evenly distributed.
7. Separate the batter into 2 equal parts.
8. Slowly fold in the strawberries to one half of the batter and the blueberries to the other half.
9. Add batter to your muffin pan.
10. Bake for 40-45 minutes until tops are golden brown. Makes 12 muffins.