- Tandoori spice blend (make it yourself by combining 1 tsp. of each of the following: ground ginger, ground cumin, ground coriander, paprika, turmeric, salt, cayenne pepper)
- 1/2 cup Rolling Meadow Dairy 2% Greek Yogourt
- 1 garlic clove, pureed
- 1 tbsp. chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium to large cauliflower head
- Combine Tandoori spice blend with greek yogourt. Mix until smooth and blended.
- Add garlic, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil & mix thoroughly. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove core from cauliflower and coat with tandoori paste evenly.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and roast until tender (~45 mins to an hour).
- Slice roasted cauliflower and serve with lemon wedges and Greek Yogourt Green Goddess Dip.