- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, lemon juice, milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix vanilla in yogurt to taste.
- To assemble the parfaits, layer ¼ cup of the pumpkin mixture into the bottom of a small glass or jar. Then, layer ¼ cup of the yogourt over the pumpkin mixture. Repeat until glass jar is full.
- Top each parfait with granola, nuts and seeds of your choice.