- 1¾ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1½ cups packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- ½ cup Rolling Meadow Dairy™ 2% plain kefir
- 2 free-range eggs
- ½ cup Rolling Meadow Dairy™ unsalted butter, melted (approx.)
- 3 oz bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 oz chopped bittersweet chocolate
- ⅓ cup 35% whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Rolling Meadow Dairy™ salted butter
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Whisk together gluten-free flour, sugar, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange zest, kefir, eggs and butter; whisk into gluten-free flour mixture until well blended. Fold in chocolate.
- Scrape into prepared Bundt pan; bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool on rack for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
- Place chopped chocolate in heatproof bowl.
- In saucepan set over medium heat, heat cream, butter and corn syrup until bubbles form around edge.
- Pour over chocolate and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over cooled cake.
Garnish with available toppings, such as sliced almonds, pomegranate seeds or white chocolate shavings.