Grilled Chicken Fresh Spring Rolls:
- 10 sheets rice paper
- 2 grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Poppy Seed Dressing:
- Prep and lay out all spring roll ingredients in an assembly line.
- Fill a large pan (that can fit the rice paper) with warm water.
- Dip rice paper into water and let it soak for 30 seconds.
- Gently remove rice paper from water and lightly pat on a cloth to get rid of excess water, then place near ingredients.
- Add a small bed of spinach, then a few strips of chicken onto soaked rice paper. Next, add cucumber and strawberry slices. Adjust your amounts if the spring rolls look too full. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the wrapper over the top of the filling and start rolling. Stop rolling about halfway and fold in the sides. Continue rolling until the spring roll is a tight cylinder.
- Place the finished spring rolls on a serving plate and cover with a damp paper towel to prevent from drying out.
- Serve the finished spring rolls with the poppy seed dressing for dipping.
Poppy Seed Dressing Instructions:
- In a small bowl add all ingredients then whisk together until combined. Cover bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.