- 2 large frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 2 cups of Rolling Meadow Dairy™ 2% Dark Chocolate Milk
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp. natural nut butter (peanut butter, or almond butter)
- 1 tsp. maca powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Whipped Cream*
- 1 tbsp. Chocolate Fudge Sauce†
* Coconut Whipped Cream:
- Place 1 can full-fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- Remove chilled can of coconut milk from refrigerator and gently flip upside. Open bottom of can and pour off the clear liquid on top.
- Scoop out the hardened coconut cream at the bottom and place in a bowl along with 1 tbsp. maple syrup (add more for added sweetness!).
- Beat or whisk coconut milk until it resembles soft whipped cream, about 30 seconds, and place in the refrigerator to firm up while you create the other milkshake components.
† Chocolate Fudge Sauce:
- Combine 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder + 1 tbsp. maple syrup + 1 tbsp. water, as needed.
- Mix until smooth.
- First, place two glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Add banana, ice cubes, Rolling Meadow Dairy™ 2% Dark Chocolate Milk, maple syrup (to taste), dates, nut butter, and maca powder to blender and blend until smooth. Add more Rolling
- Meadow Dairy Dark Chocolate Milk as needed.
- Remove glass from freezer and line the glasses with the chocolate fudge sauce.
- Spoon milkshake mixture into glasses, top with coconut whipped cream, and drizzle with chocolate shell.
- Toppings: Try topping with toffee pieces, cookie crumbs, nuts, fresh fruit, or your topping of choice!